Rights & Permissions
The Granta Books Rights and Contracts Department comprises Angela Rose, Rights Director, and Helen James, Contracts Manager.
Angela and Helen handle translation, US, large print, audio and film rights and work directly with publishers in all territories aside from Japan (English Agency), Korea (Eric Yang) and China / Taiwan (Chinese Connection). You can browse our current rights guides below or if you have a specific query please email us at email@example.com
We also handle all head and subsidiary rights contracts for titles on the Granta Books list.
- Click here for our downloadable Granta Books Translation Rights Guide.
- Click here for our downloadable Granta Books US Rights Guide.
For permission enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org making sure the following information is included in your message:
- The title and author of the Granta book in question
- The total word count of the extract(s) from the Granta Books title that you wish to reproduce
- The publisher (with full address) of your work
- The territory for distribution: e.g. UK & Commonwealth only, World English Language, World all languages etc
- The total print run of the work
- Format (hardcover and/or paperback and/or electronic)
- Published price
- Publication date
We will respond to your request as soon as possible but please allow four weeks for a response.
For permission to reproduce extracts from Granta Magazine please contact email@example.com